- development of program logics, evaluation design and tools
- identification of program improvements (formative and process evaluations)
- assessment of program effects (outcome and impact evaluations)
- clear communication of practical recommendations
Why ZEST Health Strategies?
We conduct expert, independent evaluations of projects/programs to generate meaningful results. We design high-quality, jargon-free evaluation plans and tools to encourage stakeholder involvement with the evaluation.
Our clients value our no-nonsense approach and our effective communication of results.
Engage us to undertake your entire evaluation project, or help with any element – from developing program logics and designing your evaluation, to analysing data and communicating results.
Click on one of our evaluation projects below to see examples of our work or to find out more.
One program Evaluation of the Aboriginal
and Torres Strait Islander
Well Woman Workshop
Committee of Presidents of Medical Colleges
Evaluation of the Rural Health Continuing Education (RHCE) sub-Program Stream One
Project aim: To evaluate a national grants program providing continuing professional development (CPD) opportunities for medical specialists in rural and remote Australia
- Development of program logic and evaluation framework informed via a stakeholder workshop
- Collection of qualitative evaluation data (via telephone interviews) and quantitative data (via online survey and review of project reports)
- Final report provided data and information to support the continued running and refinement of the RHCE program
National Breast and Ovarian Cancer Centre
Evaluation of the Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Well Women Workshop Initiative
Project aim: To evaluate a national grants program funding for a series of community workshops about breast health for women from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- Development of workshop observation tool and interview schedule
- Qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis through workshop observation and interviews with workshop teams
- Findings from the evaluation were used to inform the ongoing approach of the Well Women Workshop Initiative